|Place of Origin:||GD,DongGuan|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Polybag and carton or according to customer requirements|
|Supply Ability:||200000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Metal Type:||TINPLATE||Logo:||Customized Logo Acceptable|
round tin containers,
round cookie containers
Food grade empty custom cookie paint round tea metal tin cans for packaging
1 Tin box in competitive price
2 best quality
3 OEM design
4 Customize design
5 small order acceptable
Material: Food Grade Tinplate
(1) Over 1300 sets of different sizes are available
(2) Shape viable: Round , Oval , Rectangle ect..
(3) Customize outside printing&Emboss Logo ;any pantone colur are viable
(4) Specialized in manufacturing customers' own design.
(5) High Quality in lowest price. Europe standard approved,REACH testing approval
|Shape||round tin box|
|Material||0.23mm first food grade tinplate||0.23-0.35mm for your chosen|
|Printing||According to customers' requirements||Eco-friendly print!
According to your artwork and requirement
|Usage||biscuit box, candy box ,cookie box, gift box ect||Widely used! Disposal at customer’s requirement.|
|Packaging||One pc in a pp bag, then in a K=B carton box||Adding protective packing is according to your requirement|
1. Tinplate is recyclable and will not cause any pollution to environment and will protect your products better than other often used packaging for its high durability.
2. Available in various sizes, designs, colors, and styles
3. Customized logos and designs are welcome
4. Logo can be printed on the tin cover as you wish
5. Features: Eco-friendly, simple & elegant
6. High quality with competitive price.
7. OEM is highly appreciated
1. Q: What is tinplate? Are printed tins safe for food?
A: Tinplate is the steel electrolytically coated with a fine layer of tin for tin protective purposes. Tinplate is a high quality safe packaging material for food items. such as cookies candies, chocolate, etc. A food grade lacquer is coated on the inside of the tin to prevent corrosion and interaction of the tin with the food product and thus make it suitable for food storage.
2. Q: How do you print on the tins? Is it screened or offset printed?
A: Metal decoration is an offset printing process utilizing CMYK colors. Print is done on large metals first,then slitting into smaller piece for stamping and formation.